The main building of the Senior School, built in 1895, consists of the Principal’s Office, Main Office and Reception, Accounts Office, Maintenance Office, Classrooms, a well equipped Computer Department, Study Hall, Staff Room, Old Chapel, Kitchen, Bakery, Dining Rooms for both Senior and Junior School, Senior Dormitories, Infirmary etc. A Chapel cum Auditorium and well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology form part of a new building inaugurated in 1981. The School has a large play field with a spacious stadium, Tennis Court, Indoor Basketball and Shooting Range. A state of the art indoor heated swimming pool along with other open areas which are used for many recreational purposes. The School also provides residential accommodation to most of its staff members.