All Saints’ College was founded in July 1869 with only 2 students and Miss Bradbury as their teacher. The School, which was called the “Diocesan Girls’ High School’, set up at ‘Stoneleigh’ where Ramsay Hospital now stands.
It was then shifted to Petersfield, the present site of Balika Vidya Mandir and then to ‘Brandsdale’, which now houses the Uttarakhand Hight Court. The School was eventually shifted to Ayarpata Hill in 1892.
The same year All Saints’ sisters’, an Anglican religious order, took charge of the school; after which it was known as All Saints’ School. The foundation stone of the present main building was laid 1893. The Diocese of Lucknow bought the estate in 1915 and the School came under the management of the Holy Family Sisters. The present Junior School Building, which was originally the training college for teachers, was shouldered by the All Saints’ College Society, of which the Bishop of Agra Diocese (The Church of North India) is the Chairman.
This educational institution is an English Medium residential-cum-day girls’ college. It is under the management of the All Saints’ College Society and is registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860.