All Saints Fee Structure 2018-19
Please click on “All Saints Fee Structure 2018-19” above
Instructions for payment of Fee:-
(a) 1st Installment to be paid on or before 31st January, 2018 (50% of Tutional + 50% of Boarding Fee ) + (Staff Welfare + Computer + Swimming )
(b) Private Account & New Students admission charges is to be paid along with 1st Installment.
(c) 2nd Installment to be paid on or before 1st June, 2018 (50% of balance Tutional + Boarding Fee )
(d) Parents residing abroad pay the entire amount of the bill in advance by 31st January, 2018 and they must also deposit Rs. 70,000/- in the Private Account of each child.
(e) Day Scholars – One consolidated bill for the College Account will be sent in December 2017 for the ensuing year. The entire fee is to be paid in one installment before 31st January, 2018.
(a) Computer Fee – Compulsory for classes III to VIII, Optional for classes IX to XII. Not applicable for classes I & II
(b) If science fee @ Rs. 600 per month, per subject X 1 year (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
(c) If science fee @ Rs. 800 per month per subject X 1 year (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
(d) Caution Fee & Development Fee – One time for new Boarders & from new day Scholars
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARENTS
(1) Payments are to be made directly to Allahabad Bank, Nainital, by Lodging Drafts, NEFT or RTGS.
Please send your payment by RTGS / NEFT to following A/c.
Name : All SAINTS’ COLLEGE
Bank : ALLAHABAD BANK
Branch : NAINITAL
A/c. No. : 20177476896
IFSC Code : ALLA0210154
MICR Code : 263010002
(2) In case of both Boarders and Day Scholars payments should be made in Allahabad Bank, Nainital “All Saints’ College A/c. No. 20177476896” (with student’s Name, Class & Section). Such payments should be sent directly to Allahabad Bank, Nainital along with duly filled-in three foil pay-in-slip already supplied to parents.
(3) Please don’t forget to mention Code No. at the space provided for it in the Pay-in-slips.
(4) Please write your full postal address on the parent’s copy of pay-in-slip so that the Bank may send the receipt to you.
(5) Please ask the cashier to mention Class & Code No, without fail.