Admission & Entry
The official Application Form, attached with the Prospectus, must be completed and submitted by paying the Registration Fee, which is not refundable. However, this registration does not guarantee a seat reservation.
Admission to All Saints’ College, Nainital is a privilege and not a right. The Principal reserves the right to accept or reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.
Recommendations for admission from any source will disqualify a prospective candidate. Parents are, therefore, advised to approach the Principals Office personally for admission and not through any other person or persons.
For a child who has been to school previously and is attending this school for the first time, a Transfer Certificate from the previous School must be furnished before joining School. For those coming from outside Uttarakhand, the Transfer Certificate must be countersigned by the appropriate education authority of the State concerned. Since no change can be made in the age once it is entered in the Admission Register, a certified copy of the Municipal Birth Certificate is also to be submitted in each case.
The date of birth once entered in the Admission Register will NOT be altered under any circumstances. On withdrawal, a Transfer Certificate will be issued if due notice has been given and all fees have been paid according to the school rules.
Admissions, where vacancies exist, are made on the basis of an entrance examination/interview. Those children who are registered will be notified of the date of the examination. After examining the child, the Principal reserves the right to admit the child into the class deemed suitable for her. Preference in admission is given to boarders who qualify.
Admission to classes 1 to 5 opens a year before in July. Parents can collect form/prospectus from the school reception in the second week of July. Entrance exams are held every year in Oct/Nov, date and syllabus will be given on our website once registration is done.
Admission to class VI and above depend on the vacancy in the class at the end of each session. If vacancies arise admission form/prospectus has to be collected from the office and submitted for registration a week before the entrance test date in February / March. As the seats are limited even if the child qualifies the entrance test admission is given on merit basis only.
Class XI: Admissions are not taken in Board classes (class X and XII) admission open for class XI in March every year. Parents can send an application with their daughter’s details and an attested photocopy of the pre-board mark sheet. Students are called for an interview along with the parents after the board examination gets over. Original pre board report card and an attested photocopy of the municipal birth certificate have to be brought along on the date of the interview. Kindly understand that admission in class XI is provisional depending on the registration done by the Council Office, New Delhi on the basis of the board result of the child.
1. Boarding facility is available for Class I also.
2. All Saints’ College, Nainital is affiliated to CISCE (ICSE / ISC) Board, New Delhi.
3. Eligibility: At the time of taking the Entrance Test for a particular Class, the girl must be studying in:
a) Once class lower
b) She must strictly meet the age requirements.
4. Permission to appear in our Entrance Test may be withheld, if the girl is not eligible as mentioned above in (a) & (b).
5. For the entrance test your child should be well versed in English Grammar, Hindi Grammar and the Math portion of the class lower that the class to which the admission is sought.
6. The College reserves the right to refuse permission to take the Entrance Test without giving any reason thereof.
7. The acceptance of the registration form and fee is no guarantee that the girl will be admitted and it does not involve the College in any obligation to admit the girl.
8. The Registration is valid only for the year for which the child is registered; it is neither refundable nor transferable to another year.
Guidelines for Filling the Form:
1. All required fields are to be completed and those which are not required should be filled with NA. No Column should be left blank.
2. One Passport size (35 mm X 45mm) photograph of the child should be affixed on the Registration Form.
3. Attested copy of the following is to be enclosed with the form:
a) Municipal Birth Certificate
b) Last Result of the school previously attended
c) Caste Certificate for other that General Category
4. Bank Draft of the registration fee in favour of “The Principal, All Saints’ College” payable at Nainital
A student should complete the age indicated below against the class, preferably by the commencement of the academic year.
New admissions are not made to Classes 10 and 12.