Classes I to V :
Admission to classes 1 to 5 opens a year before in July. Parents can collect form/prospectus from the school reception in the second week of July. Entrance exams are held every year in October / November.
Classes VI to IX:
Admission to class VI and above depend on the vacancy in the class at the end of each session. If vacancies arise form/prospectus has to be collected from the school office and submitted for registration a week before the entrance test date in February / March. As seats are limited even if the child qualifies the entrance test admission is given on merit basis only.
Admissions are not taken in Board classes (class X and XII). Admission opens for class XI in March every year. Parents can send an application with their daughter’s details and an attested photocopy of the Pre-board mark-sheet. Students are called for an interview along with their parents after the board examination gets over. Original Pre-board report card and an attested photocopy of the municipal birth certificate have to be brought along on the date of the interview. Kindly understand that admission in class XI is provisional depending on the registration done by the Council Office, New Delhi on the basis of the board result of the child.
1. Boarding facility is available for Class I also.
2. All Saints’ College, Nainital is affiliated to CISCE (ICSE/ISC )Board, New Delhi
3. For the entrance test your child should be well versed in English Grammar, General Knowledge and the Math portion of the class lower than the class to which the admission is sought.
4. The Registration is valid only for the year for which the child is registered; it is neither refundable nor transferable to another year.
Guidelines for Filling the Form :
1. All required fields are to be completed and those which are not required should be filled with NA. No column should be left blank.
2. One passport sized (35 mm x 45 mm) photograph of the child should be affixed on the Registration Form.
3. Attested copy of the following is to be enclosed with the form:
- Municipal Birth Certificate.
- Last Result of the school previously attended.
- Caste Certificate for other than General Category.
- Bank Draft of the registration fees in favour “The Principal, All Saints’ College” payable at Nainital.
The Prospectus and Registration Form are available for the session 2019 for Classes 1 to 5 from 1st July, 2018 onward on payment of Rs. 2,000/-. The Prospectus & Registration Form can be sent to the parents by post on receipt of a demand draft (from any bank) in favour of ‘Principal, All Saints’ College’ payable at Nainital for the amount of Rs. 2,100/-
Form and prospectus can be collected from the school office on all working days only between 10:00 a.m to 01:00 p.m.
Note:- The duly completed Registration Form along with Registration Fee of Rs. 4,000/- (in cash if submitted in person or in the form Demand Draft, if sent by post) can be submitted in person at the school main office or sent by post to “The Principal, All Saints’ College, Tallital, Nainital – 263 002, Uttarakhand (India)