All Saints' College started in July 1869 with only 2 students and Miss Bradbury as the teacher. The school, which was called the 'Diocesan Girls' High School', started at 'Stoneleigh' where Ramsay Hospital now stands. It was then shifted to Petersfield, which now houses Balika Vidya Mandir, and then to 'Barnsdale', now the site of the Uttaranchal High Court. The school was eventually shifted to its present site on Ayarpata Hill in 1892.
In 1892 the All Saints Sisters, an Anglican religious order, took over the running of the school, which now became known as All Saints' School. The foundation stone of the present main building was laid in 1893.
Mrs. K. E. Jeremiah
Our school motto, ‘Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom’ has always been a guiding light for All Saints’ College. The College has always nurtured, since time immemorial, a spirit of marching forward and keeping abreast with our ever changing society. Global thinking has always been a prime concern for all of us. Here, in All Saints’ a firm moral foundation based on Christian values of love, faith, hope, charity, grace and service is laid by each and every member of our family. We being a member school of the Church of North-India, Diocese of Agra, steadfastly believe in imparting and upholding values of Christian spirit in students.
By the grace of the Almighty God, the College has always stood firm in its beliefs since 1869 and has been incessantly striving towards holistic learning and spiritual growth. This residential-cum-day college educates and channelizes our student’s aspirations to be fulfilled. In the present and the promising years ahead.
To provide quality and moral values driven education to the girl child
and to thus empower the women of tomorrow.